Several lives and houses were saved from possible spread of flames on Congressional Road for the Batasan Hills Fire Brigade, headed by Purok Leader Arvin Dimzon, made it to the place in no time.
The fire, which began at the second level of Purok Leader Jerome Barbo’s abode at 12:40 PM, was caused by a faulty electrical wiring. It was immediately put out at 1:05 PM through the voluntary assistance of various neighboring firefighting teams from:
Also present as emergency responders were Bgy. Executive Officer (EX-O) Cleopas Gaspay, Bgy. Administrative Assistant Adonis O. Monahan, Land and Housing Committee personnel Ely dela Cruz, and among other barangay employees and volunteers.
Written by Aphrodite
Photos taken by Jocelyn Dalumpines