Captain John “Jojo” M. Abad allocates necessities in the afternoon of January 12, 2016 (Tuesday) at the barangay hall to replenish the ambulance being manned by Emily “Responder 3” S. Barbastro. Among the materials provided are:
– a finger pulse oximeter;
– packs of nasal oxygen cannula;
– bottles of Sodium Chloride;
– medical napkins;
– rolls of gauze bandage;
– a bottle of Povidone-Iodine;
– bottles of Isopropyl alcohol; and,
– latex examination gloves.
Capt. Abad also purchases a large-diameter hose for the fire truck being run by Officer-In-Charge Arvin Dimzon.
Written by Aphrodite
Photos taken by Arvin Dimzon